ID Theft Fraud Expense Coverage
ACOG is pleased to provide Identity Theft Fraud Expense Coverage at no cost to you. The Federal Trade Commission estimates as many as 9 million Americans have their identities stolen each year, but with this coverage you can put those worries to bed.*Click here to download your ID Theft Insurance Certification.
This Identity Theft Fraud Expense Insurance coverage helps reimburse the following:
- Lost wages resulting from time taken off work to deal with the fraud, including wrongful incarceration—up to $1,000 per week for four weeks
- Notary and certified mail charges for completing and delivering fraud affidavits
- Fees to re-apply for loans denied due to erroneous credit information from identity theft
Attorney’s fees incurred, with Travelers’ prior consent, for
- Defending suits brought incorrectly by merchants or their collection agencies
- Removing criminal or civil judgments wrongly entered against the victim
- Challenging information in a credit report
*“50+ Identity Theft & Credit Card Fraud Statistics (2022).” Define Financial, 2022.