Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance
ACOG's Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance can help secure a foundation and financial future for your loved ones. Once approved for coverage, you won’t have to worry about fluctuations in the economy or your age, health, or work status. That’s because your rates are expected to remain level for the full initial 10-year term.*Apply Online Now!
- Eligibility—ACOG members and their lawful spouses under the age of 60 may apply. Must be residents of the U.S. (except residents of Puerto Rico) or Canada (except residents of Quebec).
- Range of Coverage —The amount of coverage you need will vary. Members and spouses may choose from $50,000 to $2,000,000 in $10,000 multiples.** Our Life Insurance Needs Calculator can help you determine the right amount for you.
- 30-day look —If you're not completely satisfied with the terms of your Certificate of Insurance, you may return it, without claim, within 30 days. Your coverage will be invalidated, and you will be sent a refund. No questions asked!
- Exclusions —In cases where death is the result of suicide or intentionally self-inflicted injuries during the first two years, benefits are limited to the return of premiums paid. Subject to state variations.
* New York Life Insurance Company reserves the right to change rates on a class-wide basis.
** The total amount of member coverage for all combined ACOG life insurance policies may not exceed $2,000,000.
Note: QuickDecisionSM is not available to residents of MT.
Brochure and Rates
Print & Mail Application
Applying is Quick and Easy
Visit our online application portal
Answer the provided questions
Submit your application
From there, just sit back and relax while we do the underwriting process.
We’ll contact you if any additional information is required.
ACOG is proud to partner with New York Life Insurance Company
New York Life is the number one insurer in the Association marketplace in the United States.
We have the highest possible rating from independent third-party reviewers.
New York Life has been a leader in insurance since 1845. Our history is a testament to our service.
ACOG’s Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance is underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10010, under Group Policy No. G-30461-0, on Policy Form GMR-G-30461-0.
New York Life is a leader in the association group insurance field, providing life and health insurance plans for associations. The company has an enduring commitment to its customers' financial security. Regardless of the state of the economy or the stock market, New York Life bases its financial decisions on the guiding principle of serving its clients. New York Life Insurance Company has received the highest ratings for financial strength currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by all four major rating agencies including Moody’s Investor Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Fitch Ratings (AAA), and A.M. Best (A++).*
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada. However, not all group policies it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. Please check the applicable insurance brochures for current availability. New York Life's state of domicile is New York, and NAIC ID # is 66915.
For more details, including features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions, reference the Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance brochure and rates.
*Individual Third Party Ratings Reports (as of 6/22/22)